The Parks and Recreation Commission has adopted the following refund policy regarding programs and facilities:
1. If a cancellation is made prior to the registration deadline, a refund will be given, less a $5 processing fee.
2. If a cancellation is made after the registration deadline, a refund will be given for 1/2 of the fee paid.
3. If a cancellation is made the day the program begins or later, no refund will be given.
4. Fees paid for team registrations are not refundable once a team registration has been accepted and recorded.
4. Full refunds are made if a program is canceled by Parks and Recreation.
1. Fees paid for admission to park facilities are not refundable.
2. The $10 facility holding fee required to reserve park facilities/shelters is not refundable under any circumstance except as in #5 below.
3. If a cancellation occurs ten or more business days prior to the scheduled reservation, the facility/hayride rental fee and deposit is refundable, less a $10 processing fee.
4. If a cancellation occurs less than ten business days prior to the reservation, 1/2 of the rental fee and the entire damage deposit will be refunded.
5. Full refunds are made if a rental is canceled by Parks and Recreation.
Amusement Park Tickets
Amusement park tickets purchased through the Department of Parks and Recreation are refunded, less a $5 processing fee, only through mid- to late-September. Please check with main office for specific dates, (573) 634-6482.